ISPF to take active participation at INDIA MATTRESSTECH AND UPHOLSTERY SUPPLIES EXPO-2020
ISPF is taking active part in India’s most definitive expo and the ONLY B2B trade fair for mattress and upholstery production technology, machinery & supplies at BIEC, Bengaluru on February 27 – March 1, 2020
In its 5th edition, the show will feature 5,000+ sqm. of space, host over 7,000 visitors, 130+ exhibitors with international representation from Turkey, Germany, Sri Lanka and China. The exhibition will be focused on mattress production machinery and supplies, mattress finishing machinery and supplies, production tools and equipment, upholstery production technology, machinery and supplies, bed systems, new materials, trade associations, business services and media.
According to the Industry experts, the Indian mattress market has been forecasted to attain the value of INR 140 Bn million by 2021. To stand tall and ride this wave, this emplacement of India Mattresstech and Upholstery Expo (IME 2020) to be co-located with India Wood 2020 will be the most ideal blend for showcasing the latest technology trends, innovative ideas and product development in one of the fastest growing sectors in the Indian economy.
- India Mattresstech + Upholstery Supplies Expo 2020 (IME 2020) to present 5,000 + square meters of space, 7,000 + visitors, 130 + exhibitors with international representations from Turkey, Germany, Sri Lanka and China.
- Professionally conducted Hosted Buyer Programme.
- Large display of the latest working machineries, technology and supplies.
- Technical seminars by Indian Sleep Products Federation (ISPF)
- Held in Bengaluru, the home ground for most key brands in the mattress industry, offline as well as online.
- India Wood 2020 exhibition, the 11th edition of the show will be held concurrent to IME 2020 during 27th Feb – 2nd March for the first time at the Bangalore International Exhibition Centre.
The 4-day show will attract buyers from across India, the neighbouring countries (Nepal, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh & Bhutan), Middle-East, Africa and the South East Asian countries.
Key sectors such as machinery & technology, materials & supplies, fittings, hardware & components spaces will be the driving factors for the mattress manufacturing + upholstery industry in India.
Key indicators for the development and progress in the mattress industry
- Innovative strategies by both the offline and online industries have led to increase in the customization of mattresses.
- Rising awareness regarding mattress types and brands has brought about new techniques enabling brands to utilize their resources and technologies better.
- Rise in demand for good quality mattresses in India has led to positive advancement in the organized sector.
The 5th edition of India Mattresstech + Upholstery Supplies Expo (IME 2020) is organized by NuernbergMesse India Pvt Ltd., in co-operation with Unitech Expo and is supported by Indian Sleep Products Federation (ISPF).